Monday, May 21, 2007

From a Guy Who Has a Conscience...


Guys may not always say what they think, or what they feel...

It is hard for them to say sorry when they've hurt the one they love

But it's good to know that some of them actually do feel our pain...

And some of them... had the will to make things right...

And even if things don't work out the way we want them to,

It's the little things that counts big in our hearts...

WHEN SHE CRIES

(Restless Heart)


The road I have traveled on,

Is paved with good intentions

It's littered with broken dreams

That never quite came true

When all of my hopes were dying,

Her love kept me trying

She does her best to hide,

The pain that she's been through.

When she cries, at night,

And she doesn't think that I can hear her

She tries, to hide,

All the fear she feels inside.

So I pray, this time,

I can be the man that she deserves.

'Cos I die a little each time,

When she cries.

She's always been there for me,

Whenever I've fallen

When nobody else believes,

She'll be there by my side

I don't know how she takes it,

Just once, I'd like to make it,

Then there'll be tears of joy,

That fill her lovin' eyes

When she cries, at night

And she doesn't think that I can hear her

She tries, to hide,

All the fear she feels inside

So I pray, this time,

I can be the man that she deserves

'Cos I die a little each time,

When she cries.

So I pray, this time,

I can be the man that she deserves

'Cos I die a little each time,

When she cries.

No comments: